Tata tulsi green tea is a great tea with an amazing combination of real tulsi leaves and green tea. Tata tea tulsi green is a blend of real tulsi leaves with green tea. The tata tulsi green tea not only refreshing you but also improves immunity and many more because of tulsi ,(Tulsi commonly known for her healing nature). You can enjoy the goodness of tulsi in a refreshing cup of tata tulsi green tea. Actually it gives you a dose of health at anytime and anywhere.
Table of Contents
Tata tulsi green tea ingredients:
- Tulsi leaves 65 %.
- Green tea 35 %.
- No added flavours and preservatives.
Benefits of tata tulsi green tea:
- Improves immunity.
- It has a calming effect.
- It improves digestion.
- Improves metabolism (Beneficial for weight loss).
- Beneficial for cold and cough because of tulsi.
- Full of antioxidant.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Instant refreshing tea.
How to make tata tulsi green tea?
- Heat 100 ml of water until it begins bubble at 80 degree, do not boil.
- Add a teaspoon (1.5gm) of tulsi green tea leaves per cup. Cover and blew for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves and pour tea in to a cup.
- For best result do not add milk and sugar.
Tata tea tulsi green price:
- Tata tea tulsi green 100 gm pack costs 174 indian rupees.
- While tata tea tulsi green 25 tea bag costs 174 indian rupees also.
Side effects of tata tea tulsi green:
There are no side effects of tata tea tulsi green . Try this amazing product and get refreshed at anytime and anywhere.